Glasgow Play-Resource Association (GPA) is a charitable organisation which was originally founded in 1983 to support Playschemes across Glasgow.
The GPA has grown over the years and now also supports many other voluntary groups of children, adults and young people by providing advice, training and information. In addition GPA operates the largest scrap store in Scotland dedicated to play arts and crafts materials.
- Promote and support the development of children through play activities and Playschemes
- Provide resources and craft and art materials to Members
- Provide, and encourage the use of, recycled and reusable materials
- Provide access to in-house and outreach workshops, training and activities for members
- Provide networking opportunities for members
- Work with other organisations to encourage volunteering
If you would like to join us as a member, then follow the link below:
Alternatively, you could become a volunteer with us, gaining valuable skills in warehousing, retailing and customer service. Other opportunities include arts and crafts and play training. For more information follow the link below: