Prices and Information
We currently have one room for hire; suitable for meetings, theory and practical (messy) training. Information regarding times and prices as detailed below:
During Normal Opening hours as detailed below:
Wednesday and Friday: 9.30am till 3.30pm - £12.50 per hour
Tuesday: 1.30pm till 7.30pm (during winter hours 5.30pm) - £12.50 per hour
Outwith Normal Opening hours as detailed below:
Monday to Friday Evenings (excluding Tuesday): 6.30pm till 9.30pm - £15.00 per hour
Tuesday evening outwith opening hours - £15.00 per hour
Weekends: 9am till 4pm - £20.00 per hour
If you require hiring the room outwith the stated times or for a larger group of people please contact us.
Included in Room Hire:
- Tea and Coffee is included in the room hire.
*We do not include biscuits with room hire, you must supply your own*
- Use of the shop and scrap room is also available but must be arranged at time of booking.
Terms and Conditions of Room Hire:
- All room hire fees must be paid in advance of booking taking place
- All bookings are subject to a £25.00 returnable deposit, which must be paid to secure your booking.
- The GPA requests that at least 14 days notice is given for any proposed room hire.
- Any cancellation to room hire bookings must be made in writing and received at the GPA premises not later than 14 days prior to the start date of the room hire. Cancellations made outwith the above terms & conditions maybe subject to loss of prepayment (Board of Directors decision will be final).
- Hire Room should be left tidy; all dishes should be washed and dried.
- All rubbish should be bagged.
- All Damages must be paid for.
- Glasgow Play-Resource Association is not liable for any loss or damage to any personal belongings or equipment while in the premises or car parking facility.
- Affiliated members of GPA booking room hire for a meeting will be covered by GPA Insurance.
- Affiliated members of GPA booking room hire for any activity based training etc must supply a copy of their Insurance showing public liability to the minimum of £2,000,000 (unless activity based training is run by GPA).
- Non Affiliated members booking room hire for a meeting must supply a copy of their Insurance showing public liability to the minimum of £2,000,000.
- Non Affiliated members booking room hire for any activity based training etc. must supply a copy of their Insurance showing public liability to the minimum of £2,000,000 (unless activity based training is run by GPA).