RePlay Web Community Guidelines
When using this site, you may make contributions such as text, photos or video. Any contributions or communications with other members must be in accordance with the following RePlay Community Guidelines.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful;
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive overtly political or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable;
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas;
- No advertising;
- No impersonation;
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind;
- We advise that you do not upload photos that individuals can be identified in.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio;
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited;
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
Material that doesn't meet these guidelines may be deleted or your user account could be withdrawn. The editor's decision is final on any disputes.