COVID 19 (UPDATED 08.12.20)
Last updated: 10.48am, Wednesday 9th December 2020
Glasgow Play-Resource Association is committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Following the Scottish Government announcement on 08.12.2020 regarding Glasgow reducing to level 3 as of Friday 12.12.2020 at 6pm.
GPA will re-open on Tuesday 15.12.2020 @1pm
We still have our appointment system in place so please call in advance to book your slot. Appointments are 30 minutes long which includes paying for goods and any paperwork you may have.
Thank you to all our members for your patience, understanding and continued support.
We are taking some extra precautions as detailed below.
Please help keep yourselves and our team safe during this time.
• We will regularly undertake reviews with all staff and volunteers to consider if any of the Corona Virus symptoms are being shown (High temperature, persistent new cough).
• Any staff or volunteer showing symptoms will be sent home to self-isolate immediately as recommended.
• All the usual Health and Safety measures are being followed.
• We are a public space and we take the health of our team and our members very seriously.
• We would request that if you have any symptoms then please do not visit GPA.
• Please ensure you use a tissue at all times if you sneeze etc. and to prevent any spread of germs you take your used tissues with you.
• We have reduced our volunteer numbers at present
• MEMBERS WILL BE UNALBE TO ACCESS TOILET FACILITIES WHEN VISITNG GPA
At present we will:
• Not be taking donations of materials from Individuals.
• Remain open unless advised to close or are unable to open due to no staff or volunteers being available.
FOR ANY UPDATES PLEASE CHECK OUR FACBOOK PAGE AS THINGS CAN CHANGE QUICKLY
Thank you for your understanding and support.