Individuals are entitled to register one name only and must NOT purchase materials for any other group/individual.
Groups/Organisations can register up to four names who must NOT purchase materials for any other group/individual.
ONLY NAMES REGISTERED MAY USE GPA.
- It is the responsibility of the group/individual taking any items from the scrapstore to ensure that a risk assessment is carried out prior to using it.
- All electrical items available in the scrapstore will be subjected to a Portable Appliance Test (PAT) by GPA.
- All items obtained from the scrapstore must be used for the purpose of the group/individual and must not be sold on via internets sites or privately.
- GPA reserves the right to refuse, suspend or cancel membership of any group/individual.
- GPA is not able to guarantee the supply of particular material or equipment through the scrapstore.
- GPA will take reasonable steps to ensure that the materials it supplies are in safe condition and do not present a hazard to those using them correctly. We collect clean, non toxic, waste materials. You must make your own assessment of the materials taken regarding suitability.
- GPA will not be held liable for any damage, loss or injury which might arise from material or equipment supplied, howsoever caused.
- All members must sign in each time they use GPA.