Good News - we have new premises
Members and supporters will be glad to know that GPA have found alternative premise which means we can continue to provide our service. The fight to stay open continues as we have to find funding to help secure the future of GPA. If anyone can offer assistance with funding then please get in touch.
What happens next?
- We will continue to trade up to and including Wednesday 19th September 2018 - the Scrapstore will close at 2.30pm prompt, the arts & crafts shop will close at 3.45pm prompt)
- We will re-open in our new premises on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 at 1pm
- Unit 1, 133 Moffat Street, Gorbals, Glasgow, G5 0ND (just off Ballater Street)
- We have a car park for customers to use when visiting
- Our telephone number will remain the same
Renewals will be charged at the following:
- Student/Staff - £9.00
- Freelance/Individual - £12.50
- General - £17.50
All members who have currently paid the 6 months for 1st April till 31st September 2018 will now need to pay the remaining 6 months from 1st October 2018 till 31st March 2019. Any member who have not renewed for the year 2018-2019 will have to pay the full amount.
- Student/Staff - £9.00 (this will remain the same and cover up to 30thSeptember 2018)
- Freelance/Individual - £4.00 per calendar month*
- General - £5.00 per calendar month*
All of the above new members' prices are subject to a one off payment of £1.00 for Company Membership.
* per calendar month runs from 1stto 30th/31steach month only. This will continue for the months of September & October 2018
All affiliation/memberships will now only be available to complete when visiting GPA; the option to do this online is no longer be available.
Process of moving:
We have a lot of items to move hence why we have had to shut for approx 10 days to allow this to happen. During the moving period we would like to remind members that we may not be able to answer any calls, emails etc. but please be assured we will reply to all at our earliest conveniance.
Please ensure that make all the members in your group/organisation aware or the move and closure period.