Last updated: 2.12pm, Wednesday 12th August 2020
Good news we will be able to start accepting donations to the scrapstore as of 1st September 2020, read below for further details of how to donate?
WE WILL ACCEPT SCRAP DONATIONS AS OFF 1ST SEPTEMBER 2020
ONLY IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED US PRIOR TO MAKING THE DONATION
We will continue to take donations to our scrapstore but have introduced some changes to the donation process.
• Prior to making a donation we would ask you contact us by telephone or email to discuss
the items you wish to donate
• If you then donate items that have not been agreed we will need to charge you for
the cost of these being removed/disposed off
• We will pre-arrange a day, date and time for you to bring your donation to us
• When you arrive in the car park please ring the bell or call us and a volunteer will bring
out a trolley for you to put your donation into, the volunteer will also take some details
• We are unable to touch your donated items for at least 72 hours after receiving them so we will be unable to assist you with putting them into the trolley.
• We are unable to give any donators a tour of the scrapstore due to restrictions in place with the virus
At present we may not be able to pick up scrap donations so please do not be disappointed if we are unable to come and collect from you.
We understand that all of this will be very different to the way donations where made prior to Covid 19 but we are trying to ensure the health and safety of everyone connected to the scrapstore while also following Scottish Government advice on preventing the transmission of the virus.
Thank you for all your patience and support.