Thinking of becoming a Member?
We support almost 300 groups and individuals from around Scotland who provide play opportunities for children, young people and adults.
Our membership is varied and includes . . . playgroups, playschemes, special needs groups, craft groups, family centres, day care centres, out of school groups, local community groups, youth clubs, hospitals, church groups, Brownies, Rainbows, Guides, Scouts, Cubs, nurseries and even plenty of schools!
So what are the benefits of being a Member?
You will have access to:
- a wide variety of play materials from huge amounts of donated scrap to inexpensive arts and crafts materials, saving yourself valuable time and money.
- our shop which stocks great value play and arts and crafts materials including face paints, paper and paint.
- training on various activities such as arts and crafts, recycling scrap materials and Free Play!
- networking opportunities, allowing you to raise your profile, share experiences and discuss topics such as funding, changes to legislation and behaviour management.
- up to date news and information from our newsletters throughout the year.
What will I pay?
|Scheme||Names on card||Cost||Information||To Join|
|Playscheme Affiliation||Up to 5||FREE||Contact Us|
Terms and conditions(Student/staff cards must be shown)
|Individual/Freelance Affiliation||One||£25||Terms and conditions||Contact Us|
|General Affiliation||Up to 5||£35||
Terms and Conditions(one off additional £1 initial joining fee for all new affiliation memberships)
|Umbrella Main Group||Up to 5||£35||Contact Us|
|Umbrella Associated Groups||Up to 5||£10||Contact Us|
|Corporate Affiliation||Up to 20||£60||Contact Us|
|Up to 40||£90||Contact Us|
|Up to 60||£120||Contact Us|
|Up to 100||£150||Contact Us|
Terms and conditions apply for each level of Affiliation